Up until now, when it came to the weekend and night-leave, the doctor's have let me stay at home over night yet I had to be in at the station for lunch on both Saturday and Sunday. This meant that I only always had dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday externally. But not this time. My mom and me had a very long and tedious appointment with the head doctor on Thursday regarding my gradual transition back into the real world. It took a lot of arguing and bargaining to ensure that I would be able to have all my meals outwards on Sunday. The agreement that we reached was that I would be at the station for lunch on Saturday but then have Saturday evening and all of Sunday at home - out in the real world.
Positive's about today's eating:
- I did not restrict
- I successfully drank all my supplement drinks at home
- I went out to eat at a restaurant again
- I pushed through each meal, ignoring the anorexic thoughts
- I had normal conversations during meal time with others
- My mind was not occupied by food