Today was the last day with my dad until the Easter holiday at the end of March. We spent as much time together today as we could; simply enjoying each other's company. Nothing got in the way of us having a good time.
Now that I think about it, a lot could have set me off today, leaving me uncomfortable or anxious, but it didn't:
- The fact that I had to be back at the station for both lunch and dinner which I didn't have to last weekend.
- The weather - non-stop rainfall with extreme winds.
- That my dad is leaving tomorrow and I won't see him for a long time.
- That we had to change our itinerary for the day - I can't stand it when things don't go as planned. I've always been organized and loved having a plan, yet it has gotten a lot worse since I've developed anorexia.
- Having nothing planned for the afternoon and being forced to relax. My eating disorder really loathes me when I lounge around and 'am lazy' by not being physically active in one way or another.