Friday, January 11, 2013

The 100th Post!

Wow. Just wow. I don't even know what to say - having 99 published posts and with this being the 100th! I never thought that I would commit to writing this much, which just goes to show how important it has become for me. This blog is a place for me to journal and vent; a place where I can let all my innermost emotions emerge and feelings come out; it is a place where I can be myself one hundred percent - whether I'm having a good or a bad day; and lastly, it is a place for me to sort my thoughts and be able to rationalize them. 

It is one thing for me to have this blog as an outlet for myself, yet it is another to have so many amazing people read my blog time and time again. So I just want to say thank you to all of you following my journey through recovery from the very bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment