Monday, December 31, 2012

Relief

Although the approach I tried to take towards the ultimatum that I was presented with this time as opposed to last was a lot better, it did still cause me a lot of stress. The approach was healthier, yes. But I still struggled in finding a balance between enough food and too much.

Regardless; everything worked out! I gained enough weight so I am able to spend the night at home. I am able to enjoy myself tonight. Tonight will be celebrated. Tomorrow I will write a long post about how last year was for me and the goals that I have for next - you'll all have to wait and see.

I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May all your wishes and goals come true. For myself, I only have one goal for the upcoming year: to gain my life back one step at a time and to ultimately be happy, because if I can achieve that, it means that everything else will have fallen into place.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, it's marie again,
    I'm so glad you could go home and enjoy being with your familly and loved ones for this very special time of the year. It just means reneweal and joy will come to you. i'm sure everything is going to turn out fine this year, you are very strong and you will always outgrow the problems that you face.
    Take loads of care, I hope we can e-mail some time or skype with Lucy. i really miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write so beautifully and I admire your determination so much. Thank you for being so open about everything, it can't be easy to stay positive. Your writing does not trigger anorexic thoughts but lays them on the table to show what they really are: illogical and cruel. Do you know what brought on your illness? If you would prefer not to say, please don't think I'm being nosy, I'm just exploring where mine began and would appreciate your insight into how these things happen. Best wishes for 2013, you're a star!

    ReplyDelete