Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Scared of Tomorrow

I don't want tomorrow to come; I'm deathly afraid of tomorrow morning - of the weigh-in. I contracted diarrhea today and am scared that it will have influenced my weight significantly. I told the helpers today about my dilemma and they gave me some medicine, yet I am still unsure of what tomorrow will bring. I am restless right now. I don't want a number to control how my day will turn out, but I'm really hoping for the better. Whenever my weight plummets, the doctor's said that I will have a station lockdown, like previously.

It's amazing how one little thing can affect you; how much influence it has over you. For me, right now, it's a big dilemma having diarrhea because it means that my body isn't keeping any of the valuable nutrients that it needs to rebuild itself. It's anything but good.

Hopefully the medicine will work it's magic.

I'm going to sleep feeling uneasy and agitated; I hope that tomorrow I can look at the situation from a new perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment