Saturday, November 10, 2012

Operation: Keeping Myself Busy

On the weekend, with no therapy sessions and most people gone on night leave, it is extremely hard to stay away from all the negativity. Trying to occupy myself all day from seven in the morning until nine at night without any distractions is hard work.

But I managed.

The operation keeping myself busy on the weekend focuses on decorating the station with christmas spirit is successful. I have been creating window colors, paper cranes and christmas lights all day today, and tomorrow I am putting everything up in the station.

I'm proud of myself for managing so well today - without having left the station and being successful in occupying myself.

Today was a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Bravo! Die anderen werden Augen machen, wenn sie morgen zurück kommen!
    Aber gönn' Dir auch ein bisschen Ruhe! Siesta.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi ja voll, es schaut jetzt schon viel weihnachtlicher aus :)
      Keine Sorge, ich mache genug Pausen zwischen durch.
      Liebe Gruesse

      Delete
  2. Und nicht vergessen: dazwischen ein weihnachtlicher Starbucksbesuch mit deiner besten Freundin <3 lof ju

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja natuerlich, wie konnte ich das nur vergessen! Ich liebe dich auch schnucki <3

      Delete